Dimensioni: /
Formato: mp3
Apribile con: Vlc media player, Windows Media Player, iTunes
Password: plaLLLcebo

Setlist

01 - Placebo on Virgin Radio France 24/06/2013 + Too Many Friends
02 - Placebo on Virgin Radio France 25/06/2013
03 - Placebo on Virgin Radio France 26/06/2013

Remember the password because you will need it to download the file!
lineadivisoria

DOWNLOAD PART1+2

DOWNLOAD PART3 [26.06.13]

Don't understand how it works? visit our FAQ   Something doesn't work? SIGNAL US A MISTAKE

Edited by Positive Tension - 26/6/2013, 21:45

Web  Top
- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 25/6/2013, 10:29     +1   +1   -1

TRANSLATION FIRST INTERVIEW (THANKS TO sweetapples FROM PFWW)

First question related to the fact that placebo will celebrate their 20th anniversary next year.
Host: Have you planned anything yet to celebrate the fact that Brian and Stef, you met 20 years ago? A big surprise to your fans?
Stef: a cake?
Brian: we’ll go out and eat sushi!
Host: yeah and you’ll invite all your fans?
Brian: no, we won’t even invite Steve!
Host: I think we won’t get any more details about the 20th anniversary of the group. However you’ve released a great numbers of hits since it started, so what’s your favourite hit?
Brian: ……………
Stef: very hard one
Host: yeah very hard but we won’t leave before we get an answer.
Brian: what about you? What’s your favourite one?
Host: Special K (with Brian in the background correcting Host’s accent: Kayyyyyyyyyy)
Brian: yeah…well maybe something a little darker. Don’t know really.
Stef: For us it’s always the latest album; it’s the one the closest to us.
Brian: I’m very proud of the last track of the new album.
(no need to translate Steve’s answer ;-) Brian and Stef should translate Steve in French, the translator is bad)
Host: so the next album will be released on September 16th; just amazing to have you back again. Are you excited by this new ‘baby’?
Brian (laughing) yes, as always! In fact ‘loud like love’ may have several meanings: it can be about physical love but also the birth of a new baby for example so, yeah we’re excited!
Host: can you tell us about that new album, Can we expect to hear some kind of continuity or is it going to be something entirely different from the past?
Brian: I think that this time we’ve taken all the things that we’ve tried to achieve these last 20 years and we’ve mixed them together. We’ve put the best bits and we’ve mixed everything!
Host: so the best of the best?
Brian: I do hope so!
Steph: that’ll be the ultimate sound!
Host: where did you get your inspiration from this time? From artists? Life experiences?
Brian: These are stories based on real life facts or real emotions but nonetheless they are pieces of a writing process. It’s not really a page or pages from my own diary that I had torn and used to write songs. for me the writing process is really important, to find myself in it, to relate to it.
There’s the same theme throughout the album; it’s that precise theme ‘loud like love’; its love and all its aspects that has fallen upon us rather than the opposite; we haven’t meaningfully decided to create an album on that topic. It may be the most popular topic in music and arts. It could have been a ‘cliché’ and the fact that people didn’t expect Placebo to deal with that made us even more excited to work on it.
Host: you’ve already released 7 albums; you’ve sold million of copies…will you feel stressed on sept 16th?
Brian: I am trying to recall how I felt the day when the last album was released. Well, I think it can get really unnoticed because we spend so much time promoting it before the actual release. It’s almost as if we met at noon and then went ‘oh shit, it’s today; the release was this morning!”
Host: what about the single ‘too many friends’: Can you tell us about it? Is it your favourite track?
Brian: oh waouh… I don’t know but it’s a track dealing with all that interconnectivity that we get nowadays with new technologies. Is it really something that gets us closer to one another or does it deepen social anxiety? (he didn’t finish his last sentence!)

TRADUZIONE PRIMA INTERVISTA (GRAZIE A sweetapples PER LA TRADUZIONE IN INGLESE)

La prima domanda riguardava il fatto che i placebo festeggeranno i loro 20 anni insieme il prossimo anno.
Int: Avete organizzato qualcosa per festeggiare il fatto che, Brian e Stefan, vi siete incontrati 20 anni fa? Una bella sorpresa per i vostri fan?
Stefan: una torta?
Brian: usciremo e mangeremo del sushi!
Int: si e inviterete tutti i vostri fan?
Brian: non inviteremo nemmeno Steve!
Int: Credo che non avremo altri dettagli sul ventesimo anniversario del gruppo. Comunque avete sfornato un grande numero di hit da quanto avete iniziato, quale è la vostra preferita?
Brian …...
Stefan: domanda difficile
Int: si molto difficile ma non ce ne andiamo finchè non sapremo la risposta
Brian: e tu? Quale è la tua preferita?
Int: Special K (con brian che dietro gli correggeva la pronuncia di Kaaaaaay)
Brian: si magari qualcosa di più cupo. Davvero non so
Stefan: per noi è sempre l'ultimo album, è quello più vicino/legato a noi
Brian: sono molto fiero dell'ultima traccia del nuovo album (ndr Bosco)
Int: quindi il prossimo album uscirà il 16 settembre; è fantastico che siate tornati. Siete eccitati per questo nuovo “bambino”?
Brian (ridendo): si, come sempre! In fatti loud like love potrebbe avere piu significati: può riguardare l'amore fisico ma anche la nascita di un nuovo bambino per esempio, quindi si siamo eccitati!
Int: potete parlarci del nuovo album, possiamo aspettarci di sentire una sorta di continuità o sarà qualcosa di completamente differente rispetto al passato?
Brian: credo che questa volta abbiamo preso tutte le cose che abbiamo cercato di ottenere in questi ultimi 20 anni e le abbiamo mescolate insieme. Abbiamo messo le parti/cose migliori e abbiamo mixato tutto!!
Int: quindi il meglio del meglio?
Brian: lo spero!
Stefan: sarà il massimo del suono! (non so bene come rendere il termine ultimate in sostanza vuol dire il meglio del meglio, proprio l'ultima cosa migliore del mondo LOL)
Int: dove avete preso l'ispirazione questa volta? Da artisti? Esperienze di vita?
Brian: queste sono storie prese da veri episodi di vita reale ed emozioni ma sono comunque pezzi derivati da un processo di scrittura. Non sono necessariamente una pagina o pagine del mio diario personale che ho strappato e usato per scrivere canzoni. Per me il processo di scrittura è molto importante, di trovarmi in esso e di rapportarmi/ritrovarmi con esso.
C'è lo stesso tema in tutto l'album, è uno schema preciso: loud like love. È l'amore in tutti i suoi aspetti che ci è caduto addosso (che è venuto da noi) piuttosto che il contrario. Non abbiamo deciso razionalmente di creare un album su quell'argomento. È l'argomento più popolare/usato nella musica e nell'arte. Sarebbe potuto essere un clichè e il fatto che le persone non si aspettano che i placebo si confrontassero con questo (con il tema dell'amore) ci ha reso ancora piu entusiasti di lavorarci!
Int: avete già realizzato 7 album; avete venduto milioni di copie... sarete stressati il 16 settembre?
Brian: sto cercando di ricordare come mi ero sentito il giorno in cui è uscito il nostro ultimo album. Beh, credo che possa passare inosservato (il giorno preciso) perchè passiamo tantissimo tempo a promuoverlo prima che esca. È come se ci incontrassimo a mezzogiorno e poi dicessimo “oh merda è oggi. l'uscita era questa mattina!”
Int: e per quanto riguarda il singolo “too many friends”? Puoi parlarcene? È la tua traccia preferita?
Brian: oh waouh… non so ma è la traccia che ha a che fare con tutta la interconnessione che abbbiamo in questi tempi con le tecnologie. È veramente qualcosa che ci rende piu vicini gli uni agli altri o peggiora l'ansia sociale (di socializzare)? (Brian non ha finito quest'ultima frase)

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 25/6/2013, 21:39     +1   -1

TRANSLATION SECOND INTERVIEW (THANKS TO sweetapples FROM PFWW)

Host: You’ll soon start a new world wide tour in a few weeks. Did you miss going on tour? I guess you keep missing that?
Brian: We do but playing live is also something that we fear.
Host: even you?
Brian: yeah we do. I think it’s important otherwise we’d be too jaded and too self-satisfied.
Host: You’re going to play a festival in Korea on August 3rd. Is it symbolic to start your tour in Korea since you had to cancel a gig in Korea in 2010?
Brian: No; it’s not on purpose; it’s only a random choice and thanks to remind me that because I had forgotten about it (the fact they ‘re playing there, I think)
Host: at least the Korean people will be happy! Nice gift to them! You’re going to play in France on December 10th. I can tell you that French people are already looking forward to it and it’s also your birthday on the 10th. The show should be awesome because you have a very strong link with French audiences.
Brian: yes, I hope so. I didn’t do much for my 40th birthday so for the 41st one we will schedule something big!
Host: it’s a long lasting love story between Placebo and France. I remember that in 2009 you toured in many cities in France…is there one special gig that really left on mark on you? A memory…?
Brian/stef /steve all laugh
Stef: well, it’s tough, just as hard as picking out one favourite song on the oncoming album. If I remember correctly, we played here at ‘le zenith’ and it’s a very important venue for us because it’s when we started becoming big here in France; we played great concerts at le zenith in the nineties.
Host: but it’s always awesome in France…
Brian: I had too much fun (and dabbled with too many things) in the nineties so I am not able to remember anything anymore now.
Host: did you keep track of the number of gigs you’ve played since 1994?
Brian / Stef: yes and it’s about 1014; more than 1000 definitely. 1014? 1027? Something to that amount…
Host: and it won’t stop soon. Just incredible! Do you remember your worst gig? The one when you really wondered WTF you’re doing here?
Brian: We toured in Germany in 1997 in very small venues where it felt like playing live in someone’s living-room. It felt really weird but it’s also like a rite of passage and it’s important to have that kind of gigs.
Stef: we had a concert in the Alps just before Christmas….
Brian : oh yeah. Oh yeah...
Stefan : It was snowing, it was raining. It was raining on stage so the audience couldn't get there, it was cold and things were breaking. A crew breaking (?????), breaking their legs, falling over and we didn't even know if we gonna get home for Christmas because the airports were closed.
Host: so you’ve just mentioned a few gigs, in small venues, in the Alps, in stadiums but is there still a place where you’d love to perform live?
Brian: le Budokan in Japan.
Stef: at the pyramids in Mexico
Steve: Cochella…it’s always been a dream to headline there.
Stef: been there, done that
Brian/Stef: we’ve been there already!
Host: yeah, they played there before Steve became part of the band

TRADUZIONE SECONDA INTERVISTA (GRAZIE A sweetapples PER LA TRADUZIONE IN INGLESE)

Int: Tra alcune settimane inizierete un altro tour mondiale. Vi è mancato andare in tour? Penso che vi manca sempre?
Brian: certo ma suonare dal vivo è anche qualcosa che ci fa paura.
Int: anche a te?
Brian: si. Credo che sia importante altrimenti saremmo troppo sazi e soddisfatti.
Int: suonerete in un festival in Corea il 3 agosto. È simbolico iniziare un tour in Corea visto che avete dovuto cancellare un concerto in Corea nel 2010?
Brian: No, non è fatto apposta. È stata una scelta casuale ma grazie per avermelo ricordato perchè me lo ero dimenticato.
Int: almeno le persone coreane, saranno contente! Un bel regalo per loro! Suonerai in francia il 10 dicembre. Posso dirti che i francesi non vedono l'ora ed è anche il tuo compleanno il 10. il concerto dovrebbe essere fantastico avete un grande legame con il pubblico francese.
Brian: si lo spero. Non ho fatto niente per il mio 40esimo compleanno quindi per il 41esimi programmeremo di fare qualcosa di grande!
Int: è una lunga storia d'amore quella tra i placebo e la Francia. Ricordo che nel 2009 nel tour siete passati per molte città francesi... c'è stato un concerto speciale che ti è rimasto in mente? Un ricordo?
Brian, Stefan e Steve ridono.
Stefan: beh è dura, difficile come scegliere una canzone preferita dal prossimo album. Se mi ricordo bene, abbiamo suonato allo zenith ed è una location molto importante per noi perchè è dovve suonavamo quando abbiamo cominciato a diventare famosi in francia. Abbiamo fatto bei concerti allo zenith negli anni novanta.
Int: ma è sempre fantastico in Francia.
Brian: mi sono divertito troppo negli anni novanta quindi non sono in grado di ricordarmi niente ora.
Int: avete tenuto il conto del numero di concerti che avete fatto dal 1994?
Brian/Stefan: si e sono quasi 1014; sicuramente piu di mille; 1014? 1027? qualcosa del genere.
Int: e non finirà presto. Incredibile! Vi ricordate il peggior concerto? Quello in cui vi siete proprio domandati che cazzo ci facciamo qui?
Brian: abbiamo fatto un tour in Germania nel 1997 in locali veramente piccoli in cui sembrava di fare un concerto nel soggiorno di qualcuno. Era molto strano ma è anche un rito di passaggio ed è importate fare dei concerti simili.
Stefan: abbiamo fatto un concerto sulle Alpi poco prima di Natale (credo si riferisca ad Andalo, sob!)
Brian: oh si
Stefan: Nevicava, pioveva. Pioveva sul palco quindi il pubblico non riusciva a stare lì (non so cosa intenda forse allude al fatto che eravamo in pochi per via delle condizioni atmosferiche), faceva freddo e un sacco di cose si sono rotte. Qualcuno è caduto, (??) e non sapevamo nemmeno se saremmo riusciti ad arrivare a casa per Natale perchè gli aeroporti erano chiusi (non erano gli unici ad aver di questi problemi, just saying ^^)
Int: quindi avete nominato un po' di concerti, in posti piccoli, sulle Alpi, in degli stadi...ma c'è ancora un posto dove amereste poter suonare?
Brian: le Budokan in Giappone
Stefan: alle piramidi in Messico
Steve: Cochella… è sempre stato un sogno per me suonare lì.
Brian/Stefan: l'abbiamo gia fatto!
Int: si hanno suonato li prima che Steve entrasse nella band.

Edited by - glòsòli - - 25/6/2013, 23:13

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 26/6/2013, 21:50     +1   +1   -1

TRANSLATION LAST INTERVIEW (THANKS TO sweetapples FROM PFWW)

Host: Brian, Stef and Steve are with us again to talk about their latest album and the oncoming tour. He mentions the gig in France and elsewhere where there will be loads of fans who have been listening to them for years and among these, all those who follow them on social medias, such as twitter and facebook.
“There have been lots of changes since 1994 so do you use social medias?”
Brian: NO. Stef and I don’t but Steve does.
Stef: I don’t.
Steve explains that he does; facebook more for the family and stuff and twitter since a couple of years.
Hosts: so nowadays fans are connected on facebook and twitter but your first fans, those from the fist years, aren’t they the ones the hardest to convince and to please with your new albums.
Brian: -------------------
Host: aren’t they those who always expect too much from you?
Brian (giggling): there are always fans who are way too demanding! You’re doing a show and there’s always one at the end of the gig that says ‘how come you haven’t played that B-side of the single that was only released in Japan in 1972… I’m very disappointed”.
We try to enjoy ourselves first while pleasing our audiences too.
Host: that’s good. Fans are happy then and there are more and more of them. I know you like The Cure and David Bowie helped you at the beginning of your career. Do you still keep in touch with them?
Brian: yeah, we were just having a chat on the phone 5 minutes ago, before we got into the studio.
Host: oh! They’re fine?
Brian: yeah, they’re good and they say hello to you!
Host: oh yeah, it’s been a while! Have they heard your last albums or some of the tracks?
Brian: we always send them a copy.
Host: and their opinion on it?
Brian: they love it of course….
Host: I knew it. We’re going to love it too on Sept 16th.
Brian: and there’s always a big bunch of flowers that is sent afterwards…
Host: oh that’s grand! How nice of them…and among the more recent artists, are you impressed by any of them? Are there any you’d love to work with?
Brian: I’m a big fan of the islandic band, Sigur Ròs. I really like the music with lyrics I don’t understand at all. That intrigues me. (fascinates?)
Stef: for me it’s a pianist from Berlin (didn’t catch the name). For me it’s very important to listen to music which is very different from ours, and that’s what he does.
Steve: Flaming lips (wings?)
Host: any French artist you know and like? You can say no…!
Brian: just laughs
Steve: phoenix / daft punk
Stef: very partial to one track from Daft Punk’s new album. He mentions another track that reminds him his childhood.
Host: after 7 albums, lots of copies sold, you still have many more ideas?
Brian: we hope so! But wealways feel a bit insecure with every new album. I hope the spark’s still there. We still feel the passion for the job. When we’re about to release a new album, the question is always ‘are we still able to communicate it ?’
Host: we’ll get the answer in September. One last word to convince French people to buy your album?
Brian: “saperlipopette” (good heavens / Gosh)
Stef: c’est nickel (It’s perfect)
Steve : très joile (literally: very pretty, hence the jokes afterwards).
Host: do you recall any good story from aftershow parties?
Brian: wow. As I said, I had so much fun in the 90s, I can’t remember anything…

TRADUZIONE ULTIMA INTERVISTA (GRAZIE A sweetapples PER LA TRADUZIONE IN INGLESE)

coming soon

Edited by Positive Tension - 26/6/2013, 22:55

Evalia
view post Posted on 26/6/2013, 23:00     +1   -1

Grazie mille :kisses: :kisses:

4 replies since 24/6/2013, 20:49   297 views