Black Eyed PLACEBO Forum • Loud like Placebo version

What was the first song you have heard from Placebo ?

« Older   Newer »
Evil_666
view post Posted on 18/6/2010, 21:26     +1   -1

My first Song I ever heard was: Every you Every me ... since then it was love on first listen :)

Thisandthat
view post Posted on 3/7/2010, 02:57     +1   -1

I've been a rather elitist Metalhead for about 6 years now, so I never really bothered checking out the more famous bands.
I have never really listened to any Placebo song till last year. It's rather funny, I do song covers on YouTube and one of my cover friends recorded a cover of "Special Needs" for his friend. I've been in love with Placebo ever since then.
Such as shame that I only started listening to them in late 2009.

Strange*
view post Posted on 11/9/2010, 19:30     +1   -1

mmm the first placebo's song I've heard is pure morning in 2000, I was only 8 and it was love at first sight..and it is very strange 'cause now i hate all the singers i listened to when i was a child! :)

schatze
view post Posted on 12/9/2010, 10:27     +1   -1

The song for which I fell in love with Placebo was Taste in Men, but I must have heard something else before, as I already knew them by the time.
Unfortunately, to find it out requires an aercheology operation too difficult to carry out... :mmh:

Diduforgetotakeyourmeds?
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 13:24     +1   -1

It was Special Needs...I remember the video on mtv <3

Narcoleptic.;
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 17:35     +1   -1

The first Placebo's song that I heard was Protege moi, and was immediatly love (:

Malenka410
view post Posted on 5/1/2011, 10:49     +1   -1

It was "Taste in man" in 2000 and love from first sight:)

arual66
view post Posted on 27/4/2011, 15:13     +1   -1

I think it was pure morning...the sonority fascinated me a lot and the video..it just chocks me *_____* I discovered recently that there's a video from TOKIO HOTEL ( :eh?: :eh-.-?: ) , the song is call "Don't Jump" , and it's really similar to the Pure Morning one. (I hope everyone of us think BriBri it's really really really better than Kaulitz :>) WHAT THE FUCK??
Accept only the Original Molko. All the imitations sucks :B-):

37 replies since 26/8/2009, 12:15   667 views