Black Eyed PLACEBO Forum • Loud like Placebo version

Off-topic chat, ...for the English speakers...

« Older   Newer »
Beautiful Thorn
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 16:16     +1   -1

Will do it thanks :)

Hehe I can imagine it, and what was the setlist ? If you remember ^^

You took pics and videos ? That's awesome, yes I'd like to see them if you don't mind :)

Yes I'm going to see them the 22th of October, I hope cam will be allowed for their gig so I can take pics and I'll show you too hehehe

Ooh 3days before your bday ? you're really lucky to see them again =)

Mine is on the 5th october XD

In otherwise I'm doing well thanks, just soo tired you know yesterday it was my last day of work, I worked 5:00am till 17PM, like all day, my legs are in pain hah.
=/
So today I did nothing.

Btw, do you have MSN ?
*blush*

<3

wickedandrogyne
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 23:46     +1   -1

Ofc I have the setlist, haha! I always try to save them, it's nice to have, you know. :) And I made some kinda show review the day after the gig:

---------------------------

Kitty Litter - Everything was a bit chaotic, so it was quite hard to get an impression about this song. But from what I remember, it was great and the audience seemed to be pleased.

Ashtray Heart - Funny song.

Battle For The Sun - Yeah, he said something like "this is the title track’", and everyone sang along.

For What It's Worth - I was a bit confused, the opening almost sounded like Nancy Boy... The big screens in the background had this cool effect, when it was this electronic part (or Tetris kinda thing that some people call it), "Game Over" appeared on them.

Black-Eyed - I was ready to scream "ouch" after the "forever biting on your nuts" line, you know, since Brian has screamed that at some gigs, but he changed that line. I have no idea what he sang instead, but it would be interesting to know...

Follow The Cops Back Home - felt like everyone in the audience took a break or something. In a good way.

Every You Every Me - Suckerlove is heavensent. I guess even the non-Placebo fans knew this song.

Soulmates - Wow. Wow. Woooow! I was totally stunned and my eyes were filled with tears when I heard this one. So much emotions. And having my soulmate beside me made this song even more special and emotional.

The Never-Ending Why - *bounching* Yay!

Speak In Tongues - Very good live song. They wanted the audience to sing along in this aaahaaaa - part of the song, you know. One of my fav. songs.

Special Needs - Another of my favorites. And it's always make me smile, this classic "...and screams" part, when everyone in the audience is screaming. Including me...

Bionic - Harder faster forever after!! It's great that they decided to play this old school Placebo song.

Come Undone - Same feeling as in Follow The Cops... Great live song.

Special K - No words needed. Special K is my #1 Placebo song. *shivers*

Meds - Emotional and powerful.

Song To Say Goodbye - Nope. No goodbyes yet.

Infra-Red - Didn't expect to hear Infra-Red, it was a nice surprise.

The Bitter End - Seems like most of the people wanted to hear this one. Great guitar riffs.

Taste In Men - A bit slashy. A little Molsdal moment (the way they looked at each other). :D

Some of the pics, and my crappy video... :P

And yeah, I really hope that cams will be allowed at this fall/winter tour! And if they allow cameras, I guess both of us will have loads of stuff to show each other, haha! :D It will be the best b-day gift ever! Well, I bought the ticket in June actually, so I say it's an early b-day gift for myself, the Placebo ticket, haha!

You're born on the 5th of October? If so, you're at least going to see them the same month you have your birthday! xD Like me, haha!

I understand you're tired, I mean, working from 5:00am till 17:00pm is a looooong time, you poor thing! Hope you got a well-deserved slacker day today :)

And yeah, I have MSN! I'm mostly online at the evenings and nights, but even sometimes even earlier. I'll PM the address to you :)

Beautiful Thorn
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 08:36     +1   -1

Hahaha that's awesome :D Now I'm even more excited to see them :P
"Taste In Men - A bit slashy. A little Molsdal moment (the way they looked at each other). " aww cute lol ^^

Oh and kewl photos :D and your video is also great ^^
Yeah I hope cams will be allowed for sure I'll take a lot of pics and show you haha
:)

"Well, I bought the ticket in June actually, so I say it's an early b-day gift for myself, the Placebo ticket, haha!"
XD me too !

:D
I bought a ticket for my sister too because I don't wanted to go there alone you know, she likes some song of them so its ok she won't be "bored" hahaha :P

Hehe kewl thank youu I've added you hun, and now as I'm on holiday I can stay on in the night and all so we could talk.

Mwah :kisses:

wickedandrogyne
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 10:48     +1   -1

Hehe, yeah, there were a couple of Molsdal moments... :D Thanks for liking the photos! But I can't agree that the video is great! It's sooo shaky! But I guess it wasn't that easy to film the guys, 'cause the audience went crazy during some songs. :P

I wish my sister wanted to go with me to the Placebo gig in November! But she's not a fan at all. I actually don't know anyone around here who likes Placebo. They aren't that popular in Sweden, which I very weird. So yeah, I have to go there alone. Hopefully I'll meet some Internet friends :)

Well, see you on MSN soon! :kisses:

Beautiful Thorn
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 11:09     +1   -1

Hehe you're welcome. :)

I think your video is ok because yeah Im imagining that it's not easy to record when people gets crazy next to you lol. :P

Ah sucks that we doesn't live closer, I'll sure go with you, so you wouldn't be alone :D

<3

wickedandrogyne
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 13:00     +1   -1

Ah yeah, I thought the same thing (living closer)! Do you read my mind or something? :D

Beautiful Thorn
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 09:08     +1   -1

Lol maybe our brains are connected or something :P

wickedandrogyne
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 19:54     +1   -1

Might be ;P

Oh jees, I'm so bored right now! I've felt restless the whole day, and I wanna Photoshop (a new signature for the forum), but I've ran out ideas. *sighs*

Maybe I'll find inspiration if I look at some Placebo videos :)

Beautiful Thorn
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 22:33     +1   -1

What kind of thing you want to do for the signature ? A banner or ?

:)

I had such a boring day and my external hard drive just died, tomorrow I must go to the shop so I hope they can repair it ! I have all my stuff on it.
It makes me feel anxious. :/

wickedandrogyne
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 02:29     +1   -1

Well, anything that goes with my icon :) I made a bunch of icons instead, posteded them at a LiveJournal community, so maybe I will post them here too :P (Molsdal icons)

Oh, poor you!! That happened to me to some years ago, a hard drive crash... it's really annoying! I wish you good luck, and that everything on it will remain intact.

*gives you a supportive hug*

Beautiful Thorn
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 10:08     +1   -1

Ooh Molsdal icons ?

Yes it's really annoying, like yesterday night I was bored and wanted to watch some videos then reminded that I can't !

Hah, thank you :) I hope that too.

*hugs you back*

Otherwise, how are you today ? Doing anything special ?

wickedandrogyne
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 13:18     +1   -1

Yup! I think I will post them here later today :D

Well, today I'm quite OK. Just a bit bored (again), but I'm soon about to go out and rent a movie. The weather is awful today. Stormy and rainy... So I guess watching a movie is like the only thing you can do, or sit in front of the computer :)

How's your day?

xxx

Beautiful Thorn
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 19:02     +1   -1

Yeah, the weather here is also awful, it's always rainy.
What movie you're gonna watch ? :)

My day was kinda depressing... so I went to do some shopping, and had to re-dye my hair because the blonde looked weird with the roots >.<
Now I'm at home and I'm so bored. :(

I think tonight I'll watch wrestling. Hahaha

wickedandrogyne
view post Posted on 5/9/2009, 23:13     +1   -1

Ewh, I really hate the stormy, rainy weather >_< But today it's been a beautiful day. :)

The movie I watched was The Haunting In Connecticut, I think. Something like that. A horror movie. It was pretty good!

Hope your day has been better today, and not depressing *hugs* I have to re-dye my hair too, will buy hair color tomorrow :) Black...

See you <3

Beautiful Thorn
view post Posted on 6/9/2009, 13:02     +1   -1

I don't mind it when it's rainy as long as I'm not out :D
Oh and horror movie, that's kewl. ^^

My day is ok thanks, just boring.. like always I've cleaned my room.
I had to get motivated because it was really messy ><

It makes me miss my black hair now.

<33 :)

31 replies since 22/8/2009, 13:02   544 views